Important Dates: GO! Intensive Invitation: Our ‘GO! Intensive Invitation’ is an excellent place to explore the…Read more →
PRAYRegularly pray for three to four neighbors in order to:
- Align their perspective with God and see them as He does.
- Align their hearts with God and love them as He does.
- Seek God’s favor in opening doors to conversation and deeper relationship.
EATBegin to share life, meals, and stories with their neighbors in order to:
- Develop genuine friendships.
- Get to know them better and learn where they are on their spiritual journey.
- Better understand how God may be working in their life.
LOVERespond to the felt needs of an individual by:
- Continuing to spend time deepening the friendship.
- Helping him or her at points of need, whatever they may be.
- Sharing his or her grace story as God gives opportunity.
Go Project News
The GO! Intensive 29Jun
GO! Pray 20Mar
The GO! Project Prayer Initiative The GO! Project Prayer Room is an effort that exists to…Read more →
Bonfire Videos Online 24Oct
We’ve put the “Bonfire Videos” online: here. These area an excellent resource as the team of…Read more →
Our Website Updates 17Oct
We are working to bring a new look and flexibility to this site. While we work…Read more →
God Is Working
Recent Blog Posts