The GO! Project Prayer Initiative The GO! Project Prayer Room is an effort that exists to…Read more →
PRAYRegularly pray for three to four neighbors in order to:
- Align their perspective with God and see them as He does.
- Align their hearts with God and love them as He does.
- Seek God’s favor in opening doors to conversation and deeper relationship.
EATBegin to share life, meals, and stories with their neighbors in order to:
- Develop genuine friendships.
- Get to know them better and learn where they are on their spiritual journey.
- Better understand how God may be working in their life.
LOVERespond to the felt needs of an individual by:
- Continuing to spend time deepening the friendship.
- Helping him or her at points of need, whatever they may be.
- Sharing his or her grace story as God gives opportunity.