GO! Pray – 30 Days Of Prayer - Prayer Room June 1-30, 2013 The GO! Project 30…Read more →
PRAYRegularly pray for three to four neighbors in order to:
- Align their perspective with God and see them as He does.
- Align their hearts with God and love them as He does.
- Seek God’s favor in opening doors to conversation and deeper relationship.
EATBegin to share life, meals, and stories with their neighbors in order to:
- Develop genuine friendships.
- Get to know them better and learn where they are on their spiritual journey.
- Better understand how God may be working in their life.
LOVERespond to the felt needs of an individual by:
- Continuing to spend time deepening the friendship.
- Helping him or her at points of need, whatever they may be.
- Sharing his or her grace story as God gives opportunity.
Go Project News
GO! Pray 20Mar
Bonfire Videos Online 24Oct
We’ve put the “Bonfire Videos” online: here. These area an excellent resource as the team of…Read more →
Our Website Updates 17Oct
We are working to bring a new look and flexibility to this site. While we work…Read more →
God Is Working
Recent Blog Posts